Canon MP Drivers for Windows Vista 32 bit
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until
prompted by the installation. (See step
- Click on the appropriate Canon MP download driver file
and save it to your computer's desktop.
- After accepting the software license agreement,
click 'Save' at the File Download - Security Warning dialog box.
- At the Save As dialog box, select 'Desktop'
from the drop-down arrow at the top right corner of the window.
- After the file has downloaded, double-click the file to
expand it and automatically launch the setup. The download driver file
to expand is F80_Vista32.exe, F60_Vista32.exe or F20_Vista32.exe.
- At the Welcome screen window, click 'Next'.
- At the Select Your Place of Residence dialog
box, select USA and then click 'Next'.
- Select 'Yes' to accept the License Agreement window and install the
drivers. If you do not accept the agreement, installation will be
- At the Windows Security dialog box, click 'Install this driver
software anyway'. Please note that you will need to click this link twice
as another Windows Security window will appear.
- After clicking twice on 'Install this driver software anyway' link, the
printer and scanner driver files are then copied (registered) to the hard
- Once the driver files are copied, confirm the printer is powered on and
then connect the USB cable to the computer and the printer. (Return
to step 2.)
- On the bottom right corner of your computer's monitor the following window
will appear as installation continues and the drivers are built.
- Once installation is completed, the window will state the device is ready
- Installation is now complete. Begin using your Canon MultiPASS
Printer and Scanner drivers on Windows Vista 32 bit.